Monday, May 7, 2012

Vota mea reddam (Ps 22:26)

I will fulfill my vows...

Lord, thank you for my vocation! I have met you and heard your voice. Later I have followed you and taken my vows. In this way I wanted to give testimony that you are present in my life. But now I know that it is not enough to take vows just once. I am supposed to take them every day again and again. Because I am a weak human being who needs to remind himself of the decisions which were made in the past. Day by day I try to remember my promise and turn to you, my Lord. And when I come to you, I bow down before your majesty asking for your blessing and help to fulfill my vows. Although my soul's desire is to live for you, sometimes I follow and have other longings which do not lead me straight to you. Therefore, I ask you for forgiveness and blessing to keep my vows in every day of my life. Amen.    

No comments:

Post a Comment