Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ministrantes et ieiunantes (Act 13:2)

They were worshiping the Lord and fasting.

Very often I wonder how to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. And always there is the same answer - by praying and fasting. However, neither prayer nor fast is easy, because there are many difficulties such as lack of time, being in a hurry, work to do, etc. For these reasons I excuse myself and do not care too much about my spiritual progress. Nonetheless, I know for sure that I need to complete my fasting and prayer. Moreover, I must feel that I am sent by the Holy Spirit. Only with the Spirit's support I am able to be a good missionary. Threfore, I still keep giving thanks and praise God for his special Gift: O my God, have pity on me and bless me; may your holy face shine upon me (Ps 67:2).   

No comments:

Post a Comment