Thursday, May 3, 2012

Evangelium, quod evangelizavi (1 Cor 15:1)

If you hold fast to the word...

I know and I believe that God speaks to me through the Scriptures. Nevertheless I am still looking for his words like a deaf man. The words of God are being read to me every day, but I am all the time a needy person. I really want to keep God's words in my mind, but am not able to do so. Moreover, I am certain that everything happens in accordance with the Bible not only in the world, but especially in my life. However, I try to write my own gospel though at the same time I know it is not correct. Therefore, I need so much to meet with Jesus who is a master of my life. Just with him I will be able to go out through all the earth and to testify. Hence he is my way, my truth, and my life. He is everything to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment