Thursday, April 30, 2015

Servus maior (Jn 13:16).

Jesus Christ who was very humble teaches me how to follow him. He is ready to wash my feet in order to show me the role of a servant. He does not want me to rule others but rather to serve them. However it usually takes me a lot of time to understand that only being a humble person will make me blessed and happy. This is the vocation which the Son of God invited me to choose. The whole Scripture encourages me to be a humble child of God. But my problem is that I often do not like to listen nor obey others. I think my plans and ideas are better than everything else. Consequently, I make many mistakes and even commit sins. In the end I am not pleased with myself. I realize that it is much better to follow the instructions of the Lord. So I ask him to support me in my endeavours and to lead me on the way to holiness. I need his Holy Spirit to change my heart and to make it similar to his divine heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment