Friday, May 1, 2015

Via et veritas et vita (Jn 14:6).

My heart is often troubled though Jesus reminds me not to be worried. The reason is that my faith is weak and I do not place my trust in the Lord. I am a poor creature who is not able to love God with all my heart and all my soul and all my strength. In the Holy Bible Jesus Christ makes me sure that he is with me and I am loved by the heavenly Father. Nonetheless, I still have doubts and am afraid about my future. I am scared when something is not all right or others hurt me. I forget that I totally depend on God and he will never let me perish. Also my problem is that I want my dreams come true and do not accept other solutions. Therefore, again and again I need to realize that my focus must be on Jesus Christ. For he is my Saviour and Redeemer who offered everything for me. He is my only way, truth and life. In him I hope and I will not be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment