Friday, February 22, 2013

Immarcescibilis gloriae coronam (1 Pt 5:4).

The unfading crown of glory.

I am to tell who Jesus Christ is for me. It must be my personal answer which is not adopted from others. Obviously, many people have already given their testimony to Jesus. But now it is my turn to be challenged. The answer may be found during a prayer. Then, I rethink my attitude towards the Son of God. The first thought indicates that he is my leader who has invited me to follow him and to preach the Good News. Jesus makes me strong like a rock against the evil so that I could serve the Church. Furthermore, he has consecrated me to do the sacraments and to explain the Bible. Accordingly, I am supposed to help people to be saved. I do rest in verdant pastures of prayer when he refreshes my soul. Thus, I am not afraid for he is always at my side even though I walk in the dark valley. Only goodness and kindness follow me all the days of my life. Overall, I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment