Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Diligo Patrem (Jn 14:31).

I love the Father.

I am a child of God the Father. This knowledge gives me peace and insures me that I am being loved. God's love is the Holy Spirit who lives in me and strengthens me to fulfill my tasks. Also his Spirit makes me brave so that I do not worry at all. On the contrary, I feel secure for God's Spirit is always very close and in my heart. I love my Father and pay homage to him. I am joyful and peaceful because I know he would never abandon me. I put my trust in God and believe in all his words. In the depth of my soul he touches me tenderly so that I can go and overcome the evil. For these reasons I give thanks to my heavenly Father and bless him wholeheartedly. In addition, I testify and make known to others his mighty deeds he has done to me. I am looking forward to meeting with him in the kingdom of heaven. There I will be able to praise him for all his goodness forever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment