Friday, April 19, 2013

Visum recepit (Acts 9:18).

He regained his sight.

Often I am like a blind man who does not see the truth. I continue my journey through life but do not know where I am going. I keep doing and carrying out my tasks, but am not sure whether I am right. For these reasons, I do need the divine light to recognize the will of God in my life. Consequently, I am very much looking forward to listening to the voice of my Lord. However, my own sins and weaknesses still are at odds with my endeavours. So I am to be healed in order to do what is necessary and appropriate. I should pray and ask Jesus to send me the gift of Holy Spirit. I ought to receive this special Gift from heaven during the holy sacraments and especially in the Eucharist. It does not matter that I used to make many mistakes in my life. For the point is that I am eager to be a holy one who looks for the spiritual light. As a result, I shall go and be a chosen instrument in the God's hands. Since my vocation is to carry the name of Jesus Christ before people who forget about it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment