Saturday, March 16, 2013

Revelavi causam meam (Jer 11:20).

I have entrusted my cause.

I find it difficult to trust God wholeheartedly. Although there are many troublesome circumstances, I forget to tell him about them. For I prefer solving my problems on my own. I even know that it is my mistake, but, nonetheless, I keep doing so. Therefore, I need to pray more for confidence and often take refuge in my Lord. Otherwise, I will not be able to deal with violence, hatred and competion around me. I can find what is appropriate in my God. Only Jesus Christ is able to show me the way to the innocence and sustain me on it. Moreover, he saves the uprightness of my heart and strengthens me fo follow his example. So I am obliged to entrust him every moment of my life.      

No comments:

Post a Comment