Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ego non obliviscar tui (iS 49:15).

I will never forget you.

God the Father never forgets me, but I often forget him. I go away and do not hear his voice calling me. I do everything on my own and do not have enough strength. At the same time again and again God asks me to follow his advice. Furthermore, he wants me to be an example for the people who do not believe him. Firstly, he makes me free from my weaknesses and enlightens the path of my life. As a result, I get out of the darkness of sins and am able to receive the divine graces. I do not need anything more while the Holy Spirit is with me. I am sure that my Lord always finds the best way to my heart. Keeping it in mind I preach the Good News to others. I teach them that the Lord comforts his people and shows mercy to his beloved ones all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment