Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dominus ex omnibus terroribus meis eripuit me (Ps 34:5).

The Lord delivered me from all my fears.

I am like a child who does not know what is the best for him. Also I consider a lot and make plans for future trying to organize my own life. At the same time God through the people I meet on the way of my life gives me opportunity to fulfill my ideas. Although the better choice would be to look for the will of God, I make decisions by myself and spend much time on things which are not good for me. Consequently, I still feel short of peace and a severe famine strikes me. I undertake new tasks and duties, but find no accomplishment in them. In my heart there is an insatiable longing for something more. Thus, I realize that material things are not able to satisfy my desires. On the contrary, I do need the relationship that could give me the sense of fulfilment. For that reason, every day I ask my God to deliver me from my loneliness and to have mercy on me. In the holy sacrament of the eucharist, I embrace him with my hands and touch him with my spirit. I speak to my Lord and hear him say that I am his beloved one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment