Thursday, April 5, 2012

Quaerite Deum, et vivet cor vestrum (Ps 69:33)

See you lowly ones, and be glad;
you who seek God, may your hearts revive!
For the Lord hears the poor.

My heart is looking for God, for happiness and life. In my quest I am wandering from one place to another. And God seems to be everywhere, but at the same time nowhere. It makes me confused. I hear his steps, but do not see his face. I listen to him carefully, but do not hear his words. I feel him around and inside me, but I cannot touch him. I would like to embrace him, but he is like a puff of warm wind. I live in him and he lives in me, but I do not know where exactly is his home. I love him from my whole heart, but still my love in not sufficient. Nevertheless, he calls me to follow him and to find his hiding place. O my God, where did you hide yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment