Thursday, May 16, 2013

Constans esto! (aCTS 23:11).

Take courage.

As human being I am very weak and poor. But my Lord keeps on reminding me that I can be strong and sound. So I pray in order to get his help. Since I know that I am not able to be holy without his grace. Also I am sure that all what is good comes from God. For that reason, I thank and bless him wholeheartedly. In addition, I place my hope in him and ask to keep me safe in his hands. Consequently, my heart is glad and my soul rejoices. Even my body rests in peace, because I am secure under the guidance of my Lord. His Holy Spirit supports me and makes my life easier. Moreover, he shows me the right path to fulfill my vocation. Therefore, I take courage and carry on following Jesus Christ as I am supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment