Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ut omnes unum (Jn 17:21)


Father, I in them and you in me,
Proclaims my heart in hope and love.
For my chosen ones lay in doubt,
Pricked by the spear of disunity.

Father, you are in me and I am in you,
Prompt them to be one in us.
For the world may heed my voice:
You alone sent me here on earth.

Father, I love them just as you love me,
Precious are the gifts you give me in them.
Fearless I would die a thousand times,
And you will raise me up in your glory.

Father, long have I known you as you know me,
Loved and cared from eternity.
I cared to live and proclaim your will,
Dare they know your design destined.

Father, pour your love I pray that they,
Savour it, as honey for a bee in stroll.
That may I dwell in their hearts,
Forever gleaming in your glory.

Father, gracious to fetch your children,
Mould them in your dream.
Plunge them in the light of your joy,
Make them over a perfect band of unity.
(by s. Jessy Paul SSpS)

No comments:

Post a Comment