Saturday, January 11, 2014

Impletum est tempus (Mk 1:15).

The time is fulfilled.


Jesus Christ comes to me and says that now is the best time to progress in faith. He invites me into the deep relationship with the Holy Spirit so that I might read the meaning of the events happening in the world. Also he wants me to renew my vocation and to follow him wholeheartedly. I am to welcome him in my ordinary time and tasks to be accomplished. The reason is that Jesus accompanies me at every work I undertake.  He does not let me struggle with my difficulties and obligations on my own. On the contrary, he teaches me how to overcome my problems so as not to be focused on the dark side of life. Moreover, he makes me help others in their distress and anxiety. Since we are asked to abide with him and to take part in the holy communion. All of us are supposed to leave our burdens and to enjoy the presence of the Son of God in the sacrament of the altar. In such a way, we will be cleansed from the power of sin and healed by the grace of his Spirit. Thus, the new horizons will be open for us so that we could support the needy, preach the Gospel and have authority over evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment