Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vos de deorsum estis, ego de supernis sum (Jn 8:23)

You belong to what is below, I belong to what is above.
You belong to this world, but I do not belong to this world.


There is a big difference between the God's vision and human's vision of the reality. We can only recognize three dimensions, but God sees sees everything from other perspectives. We are not able to go further if He does not invite us and does not allow to do so. One reason of that situation is our sinfulness which seperates us from God's light and holiness. Therefore what we can is to believe and to wait for His grace and mercy which open the gates to His Kingdom. Because if our heart is not ready and prepared, it cannot understand any word from its God. But if our heart is silent and peaceful, the words of God are like beautiful music for it. For instance: The one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do what is pleasing to him (Jn 8:30).   

No comments:

Post a Comment