Saturday, February 4, 2012

Domine doce me iustificationes tuas (Ps 118:12)

Salomon: Lord, teach me your statues!
Lord: Come away by yourself to a deserted place,
and ask something of me and I will give it to you.


Very often we have still the same problem - the problem with prayer. We usually say: I do not know how to pray and what to ask. But if only we let him teach us, he would invite us to a desert. To a place where our soul is just with him. There, our Beloved gives us possibility to talk. We can speak what we like and ask anything. He is always ready to listen to us and to answer our prayers. Even if he does not give us exactly what we wanted, he always changes slowly our hearts to be 'wise and to understand' that real and true treasures are already given to us. These graces are divine peace, happiness, and love. Are we ready to follow him and to receive that wisdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment