Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unam petii a Domino (Ps 27)

One thing I seek: to dwell in the house of the Lord.

O Lord, I still need your light which can be found in your holy temple. Always when I am depressed or joyful, I come to you to share my story with you. I look for your approval and acceptance of my behavior. So often I really do not know what is right and what is wrong in my life. Therefore I seek for your explanation and instructions. Sometimes I am afraid of my past, presence or future and then I come to you to hear again that I should not be worried too much. Because you are all the time with me, ready to support and to be my refuge. In your presence I find rest and peace which I need the most. There can be a struggle or storm outside, but with you there is always an inner peace. In this divine peace of my heart I gaze on the loveliness of the Lord and contemplate his temple. Furthermore, my soul becomes more patient and courageous, and unaffected by hardship and disaster.  

No comments:

Post a Comment