Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Plenus gratia et virtute (Act 6:8)

Filled with grace and power,
was working great wonders and signs
among the people.

Grace from God is a very strong power which can be used on the world. Moreover, all Christians recieve this grace when they are baptized in the Church. But the question is how many of us use such a wonderful gift hidden in our hearts? For me it is still difficult to open myself and act with this divine grace. I prefer to do my best by my own because I think it is reasonable. However, I also know that sometimes doing so is not right. There are some matters I cannot comprehend and resolve just by my own. Therefore, I ask God to help me to use this spiritual strengh. I pray to God for his divine wisdom being given by the Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment