Monday, April 9, 2012

Prima autem sabbatorum (Jn 20:1)

On the first day of the week,
Mary Magdala came to the tomb
early in the morning, while it was still dark,
and saw the stone removed from the tomb.

To wake up early in the morning in order to pay homage to Christ is the first think to do. Then, miracles happen. Nonetheless there is still darkness in my soul, the light is to come. Because during prayer my soul receives the inner light which enlighten her darkness and sinfulness. Thus, I can see that Jesus with his divine power removes everything what is unnecessary in my soul. I even do not know how it is happening. Therefore, I am very astonished and asking how it is possible. Moreover, it is not only my experience, but also those who look for Jesus in their lives and try to follow him. Furthermore, in my inner darkness I am able to discern the rays of light coming down from his cross. It helps me to discover a beautiful garden where the spring governs all the time. Small spots covered with darkness in my soul are destroyed by the power of Jesus Christ who is risen. And now I believe that his divine grace is able to enlighten even the darkest places of my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment