Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Parum est ut sis mihi servus (Is 49:6)

Hear me, O islands, listen, O distant people!

God in his humbleness asks me to listen to his voice. He knows that I am an individual similar to a lonely island in the sea. But at the same time he is conscious that I need him to live. Since without God everything would disappear and there would be no life in the universe. Therefore, now when I hear his voice is the best time for me to come back to God who is like a merciful father always waiting for my coming and love. Because he created me and thought about me from the very beginning. Moreover, he gave me my name which nobody knows except him. This name is my special dignity and value which nobody is able to take from me. Further, I am strong only with him, in his arms which are open for ever. He embraces me and says: It is too little for you to be my servant; I will make you a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth (Is 49:6). 

No comments:

Post a Comment