Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cum fiducia ad thronum gratiae (Heb 4:16)

Let us confidently approach the throne of grace
to receive mercy and to find grace for timely help.

Today I come closer to the cross where I can find God's grace. This grace is his mercy and assurance that he loves me so much. In addition, he is always ready to offer his life, because he loves me as his child. Thus, I discern this boundless love in his prayers and supplications with loud cries and tears. Further, I am certain that Jesus Christ suffering for me today is ready to lay his life down all the time. 
In contrary, I am still escaping from pain and difficulties and do not want to suffer. The reason is that there is  too little love in my heart and I am afraid to trust him completely. Although I would like to offer my life, but in the moment of a trial I hesitate and go away like Apostle Peter. Therefore, again I need to come closer to the cross of grace and embrace it from my whole strength. 
Please, my Lord, receive my doubts, my fears and my lack of courage. I do want to learn obedience from what I suffer and to attain salvation through your mercy. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment