Monday, October 14, 2013

Vocati sancti (Rom 1:7).

Called to be holy.

Holiness is a goal of my life, because I am called to be holy by my Lord, Jesus Christ. He has chosen me to follow him and to preach the Good News. I know about it from the Scripture and the witnesses who preceded me in the faith. In addtion, I have received the gift of the Holy Spirit through the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. Further, I was ordained in order to be a missionary of gospel to the world. Therefore, I am to progress in faith so as to be a good example for my sisters and brothers. My vocation is to share with others the truth and light of Christ. I am to bring them grace and peace of the Holy Spirit. Overall, all of us are the beloved of God and as his children we are to give him thanks for his kindness and faithfulness. Let us sing him praise joyfully. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment