Sunday, October 20, 2013

Auxilium meum a Domino (Ps 121:2).

My help is from the Lord.

As a human being I still need the help of the Lord. Therefore, I lift up the eyes of my soul towards heaven. It is the only place I can receive the grace from. I do depend on this help and cannot imagine my life without it. Since my being is the gift of the Holy Spirit who keeps me in existence. The Spirit of God works on me and strengthens me all the time. For the Lord neither slumbers nor sleeps but cares for me. He is my best guardian who accompanies me from the beginning to the end of my life. He defends me from all evil and grants me courage to fight the devil. With the divine grace I am equipped for every good work. I am able to remain faithful and to understand the Scriptures. Moreover, the Holy Spirit makes me capable of accepting the wisdom of God. Consequently, I can proclaim the Good News to the world and encourage others through all patience and knowledge. In such a way, the word of God becomes living and effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment