Sunday, October 6, 2013

Per Spiritum Sanctum (2 Tm 1:14).

The help of the Holy Spirit.

The divine word invites me to stir into flame the gift of God which I have. However, I am still very cold and not eager to have my heart warmed. I probably have neither enough courage nor faith to let the Holy Spirit work in me. For that reason, I escape from the difficult situations and fear tomorrow. I need the divine grace and power and love to control myself and to testify that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life. Also I try to overcome all hardships with the strength which comes from God. Since I strongly depend on the truth of the sound words of the Scripture. Further, the grace of the Holy Spirit changes my attitude towards the events which happen in my life. I receive and trust each word of the Holy Bible and it  enlightens everything which is darkened. Every day I would like to grow in faith seeing the miracles which God performs for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment