Friday, October 11, 2013

Ministri Dei mei (Jl 1:13).

O ministers of my God.

I am a priest of God so as to serve my sisters and brothers. It is a great gift from my Lord, because he chose me and consecrated by the Holy Spirit. Accordingly, I am to pray at the altar and to intercede for people. However, I sometimes do not use all my skills in order to support them. I spend my time on the things which are neither important nor pious. Therefore, I know that I need to focus on the matters of God. I am to come to my Lord and to tell him what happens around me. Since he is waiting for me to silent my mind and to teach me the truth. Moreover, he wants to share with me the divine wisdom and the understanding of the facts. As a result, I recognize his wondrous deeds and his holy presence in everything. For I remind myself that I live, walk and am in God all the time. Thus, I am sure that he judges the world with justice and governs the peoples with equity. In the end, he will draw all to himself as his eternal kingdom comes upon his people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment