Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spiritus adiuvat (Rom 8:26).

The Spirit comes.

I live thanks to the power of the Holy Spirit. I can wake up, pray, work and rest by this divine grace. Although I am weak as a human, I am strong as the child of God. For I am supported from above so as to fulfill my daily tasks. Consequently, I try my best to cooperate with the God's will. I listen to the divine voice carefully not to make mistakes any more. Thus, I am told that all things work for good for me who love God wholeheartedly. In addition, I am called according to his purpose in order to be conformed to the image of the Son of God. It is a great honour which I have received freely. For that reason, all my hope is in the loving kindness of my Lord. Also I do depend on his grace and blessings which are given to me through the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment