Monday, June 10, 2013

Deus totius consolationis (2 Cor 1:3).

The God of all encouragement.

 Everyday I am being encouraged by my Lord who shares with me his grace and peace. For that reason, I bless and worship him all the time. I would not be able to survive all the difficulties apart of his support and strength. Furthermore, I can encourage others because his Holy Spirit works in me. Notwithstanding so much pain in the world, I know that all bad experiences are neccessary to teach me patience and dependence on the Lord. Since Jesus Christ is waiting to take me on his shoulders if only I ask him. He enables me to endure each suffering and gives me new hope. In such a way, I become firm and ready to deal with all my troubles that my life brings. As a result, I praise and glorify the Lord for his blessings. Also I look to him in the Holy Eucharist which makes me radient with joy. Thus, I am delivered from all my distress and taste the goodness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment