Monday, March 4, 2013

Sitivit anima mea ad Deum (Ps 42:3).

My soul longs for you, o God.

There is one main longing in the human heart which is a deep desire to communicate with God. Accordingly, my soul is athirst for the living God. I am not able to find a replacement nor be satisfied with anything else. Therefore, I would like to go and behold the face of my God. But I cannot manage to do it without help from above. I do need the divine light to lead me on and bring me to the holy mountain of God's presence. Though it is a long run to enter his dwelling-place, I do not give up but keep approaching the altar of holy sacrements. There I find my gladness and joy. I give thanks that I am allowed to come close to my Lord. I hope in him and trust in his word because with him there is kindness and plenteous redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment