Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Propter iniquitates nostras (Is. 53:5)


This verse absolutely speaks to us personally and transforms our life. I made a lot of mistakes in my life to various people and hurt people around me including people who love me dearly and I don't think that I really regret it. I struggle with this because people always say to me; no problem, it's ok, no worries, it doesn't matter, or forget about it. I am guilty and I need to be punished from my all wrongdoings but I could not make it on my own. When I read this verse, I knew that there is someone who paid all those for me. Jesus has taken the penalty. He came into the world because He has great love and wants to suffer for me; to cleanse me from my sins and wrong deeds. He heals me. From His blood at the cross I could be saved, I could be healed and my sins and wrongdoings could be paid. We never graduate from learning the Bible but we can have more and more understanding about who Jesus is and what He has done to save us from our behaviors and sins.
Lord thank you for taking the penalty for my sins, so I can experience true life. Help me, Lord to live a worthy life because of Your sacrifice by honoring You. 
By Martha, Australia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment