Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ascendamus ad montem (Is 2:3).

"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord" - calls the prophet Isaias. And what shall I do? Will I use this special time of Advent to climb the spiritual mountain? I hope, I will. So I go to the church and let my soul ascend from earth to heaven. But my soul does not want to fly. She would rather be involved in the ordinary concerns like studies, health or food. It takes time and energy to invite her into the divine matters. Therefore, I ask my Lord to teach my soul how to walk in the paths of wisdom and peace. Since my soul is in the darkness because of my mistakes and sins. Therefore I need so much the light of divine grace. Otherwise, I will always be misled and choose the roads of anxiety, pain and sadness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment