Thursday, November 14, 2013

In sapientia spiritus est (Wis 7:22).

In Wisdom is a spirit.

Jesus, the Wisdom of God, is my Master. Through his Holy Spirit I am being taught how to live in holiness. Thus, I learn to be prudent in all my endeavours. This way of education is subtle and happens deeply in my soul. I am being encouraged to look for the matters which are beneficent and right. Also I receive the divine power which bids me unstained and kind. Thanks to this help I feel firm, secure and my heart is tranquil. Otherwise, on my own I would not be able to fulfill all my tasks and duties. With the Spirit of God I participate in the divine light which enlightens the whole universe. Moreover, I am to be a spotless mirror and the image of God. Accordingly, I share my talents with others who are called to be friends of God. As a member of the Christian family I do experience the love of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment