Thursday, May 23, 2013

Omnis igne salietur (Mk 9:49).

Everyone will be salted with fire.

Although I strongly believe in God, I need to be enkindled with the fire of the Holy Spirit. For even though I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, I am still afraid to give testimony in some situations. Sometimes I am very scared and unable to preach the Gospel to others. Therefore, I crave for the power from heaven. Also on my own I am very susceptible of sin and can fall easily. On the one side my body longs for pleasure and merriment. On the other my soul is often depressed and unsatisfied. For these reasons, I keep on looking for the Kingdom of God and abiding with my Lord. I am convinced that I will find inner peace and everlasting happiness in God. I eagerly try to be close to Jesus as I know that in him the source of my life is. Overall, I ask him to watch over me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment