Monday, April 29, 2013

Pacem relinquo vobis (Jn 14:27).

Peace I leave with you.

I need inner peace as I live in the world of noise and hurry. It has a great influence on me so that I move faster and faster. I have even problems with finding time for rest and relax. Although I know who is the giver of peace, I am still looking for it on my own. But neither people, nor things, nor any exercises can bring me what I need most. They only make my heart more and more troubled. What I really need is my Lord Jesus Christ who always comes with his kindness and mercy. Moreover, he loves me and wants me to rejoice my life in peace. He reminds me about my heavenly Father who has created me in order to become holy and blameless. He does not speak much but rather stays with me in silence and teaches me the right attitude towards the Holy Spirit. Just with his grace I am able to oppose those who struggle against me. With his divine peace I can overcome all the difficulties and problems. In such a way I am supposed to fulfill the holy will of my God.    

No comments:

Post a Comment