Monday, June 25, 2012

Da nobis auxilium (Ps 60:12)

Give us aid.

O Lord! I am so weak and need your help. Further, often do I feel lonely and deserted. Sometimes I even think you are too far from me. Therefore, again and again I ask you to be closer by me and to support me when I am tottering. Since there are many hardships not only in my own life, but also in lives of others. These troubles make me unhappy and powerless because so often I do not know what to do and I am not able to help the needy. Nevertheless, I am certain that what we need the most is just you. For that reason, please, come to our aid! Let us feel your pleasant presence which makes us peaceful. Because nothing and nobody can act as a substitute in this case. Furthermore, often I am occupied with so many things and sometimes even as under attack. In some situations I cannot find a good solution, though I know for sure that especially in these cases I need you the most. You still warn me through your words in the Scriptures. Moreover, you give me your commandments and statutes which defend me. Please, make me listen to them and fulfill them in my life.      

No comments:

Post a Comment